Make Smart Money Decisions
Take Control Of Your Finance
You don’t need a PhD. in finance to navigate through the complex money and personal finance matters in life. You can learn and get good quality finance education on FinPins to make informed decisions and secure your financial future. Let’s start taking a few steps in the right direction of financial enlightenment.
Why the name FinPins?
Successful leaders always have their goals defined and have their eyes fixated on the goals. They prioritize and constantly remind themselves of their goals. Many of them use simple yet powerful methods such as writing the goals down in a pocket diary, on a whiteboard, or on sticky notes. When it comes to important items, I write them on pieces of paper and pin them on a board. For a successful financial life, here are the four pins I have on my board.
4 Pins to Keep on Your Personal Finance Board
Tracking the flow of money coming and money going out on a monthly basis is a great habit. Analyzing and controlling the cash flow through proper budgeting is an even better habit!
Pin 2. Investment
Making regular investments can build great wealth over time. A diversified portfolio with multiple assets built on a strong foundation can give financial security for years to come. You can start with stocks, bonds, and ETFs then level up your game to stock options if you feel confident about it.
We don’t want anything bad to happen to us, nonetheless, we should have risk mitigation plans in place to cut down the severity of a bad event. Having the right insurance coverage helps us achieve that.
Every drop counts when it comes to preparing for financial independence and retirement. The earlier we strategize and start contributing, the more time the nest gets to grow.
Stock Market Today
Beginner’s Guide to Personal Finance
10 Steps to Manage Money Better
Newest Blog Posts
Subscribe for more awesome content!
Fresh from the Blog
- 8 Steps To Financial Independence | Financial Freedom | Best Books List
- 9 Best Business Credit Cards for Construction Companies 
- 10 Best Negotiation Tactics From Secrets Of Power Negotiating | Best Books List
- Atomic Habits Summary & 8 Key Takeaways | Best Books List
- 5 Best Pay As You Go Websites 
- 10 Best Credit Repair Books For DIY Credit Repair 
- 4 Best Books On Personal Finance For Kids 
- 16 Best Personal Finance Books For Teens And Young Adults 
- 8 Best Credit Cards for Nurses 
- 8 Best Credit Cards For Teachers 
- How Google Makes Money: 6 Powerful Revenue Streams
- How Do Business Credit Cards Work? 5 Reasons You Should Get One