You don’t need a PhD. in finance to navigate through the complex money and personal finance matters in life. You can learn and get good quality finance education on FinPins to make informed decision and secure your financial future. Let’s start taking a few steps in the right direction of financial enlightenment.
Take Control of YOUR Finance
FinPins – be finlightened
Stock Market Today
Why the name FinPins?
Successful leaders always have their goals defined and have their eyes fixated on the goals. They prioritize and constantly remind themselves of the goals. Many of them use simple yet powerful methods such as writing the goals down in a pocket diary, on a whiteboard, or on sticky notes. When it comes to important items, I write them on pieces of paper and pin them on a board. For a successful financial life, here are the four pins I have on my board.
4 Pins to Keep on Your Personal Finance Board
Tracking the flow of money coming and money going out on a monthly basis is a great habit. Analyzing and controlling the cash flow through proper budgeting is an even better habit!
Pin 2. Investment
Making regular investments can build great wealth over time. A diversified portfolio with multiple assets built on a strong foundation can give financial security for years to come. You can start with stocks, bonds and ETFs then level up your game to stock options, if you feel confident about it.
We don’t want anything bad happen to us, nonetheless we should have risk mitigation plans in place to cut down the severity of a bad event. Having the right insurance coverage helps us achieve that.
Every drop counts when it comes to preparing for financial independence and retirement. The earlier we strategize and start contributing, the more time the nest gets to grow.
Beginner’s Guide to Personal Finance
10 Steps to Manage Money Better
Newest Blog Posts
Fresh from the Blog
- FAZER Stocks Performance Review: Year 2021If you are actively involved in the stock market and seek opportunities to find the… Read More »FAZER Stocks Performance Review: Year 2021
- Stock Performance Review: Year 2021Now that we are in the first week of 2022, let’s review the Stock Performance… Read More »Stock Performance Review: Year 2021
- Stock Market Performance Review: Year 2021Now that we are in the first week of 2022, let’s review the Stock Market… Read More »Stock Market Performance Review: Year 2021
- Best New Year Resolutions for 2022We are in the final stretch of 2021. With just a few more days to… Read More »Best New Year Resolutions for 2022
- Bitcoin Whitepaper: ExplainedHere’s my attempt to summarize and explain the Bitcoin Whitepaper, with some additional context to… Read More »Bitcoin Whitepaper: Explained
- Dividend AristocratsWhat does Dividend Aristocrat mean? A stock that pays dividends, has increased dividends consistently for… Read More »Dividend Aristocrats
- 10 Great Financial Decisions To MakeHere’s a list of 10 great financial decisions you can make for a better, financially… Read More »10 Great Financial Decisions To Make
- Is The World Adopting Bitcoin?What is Bitcoin? As we have mentioned here, Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new… Read More »Is The World Adopting Bitcoin?
- Stock Order TypesStock Order Types As investors, we must know about various tools available to us for… Read More »Stock Order Types
Read more: Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Bitcoins, Alternative Investing, Dividends.
Useful Tools: Student Loan Payoff Calculator | Mortgage Payoff Calculator
Updated: December 24, 2021 by FinPins