You don’t need a PhD. in finance to navigate through the complex money and personal finance matters in life. You can learn and get good quality finance education on FinPins to make informed decision and secure your financial future. Let’s start taking a few steps in the right direction of financial enlightenment.
Take Control of YOUR Finance
FinPins – be finlightened
Why the name FinPins?
Successful leaders always have their goals defined and have their eyes fixated on the goals. They prioritize and constantly remind themselves of the goals. Many of them use simple yet powerful methods such as writing the goals down in a pocket diary, on a whiteboard, or on sticky notes. When it comes to important items, I write them on pieces of paper and pin them on a board. For a successful financial life, here are the four pins I have on my board.
4 Pins to Keep on Your Personal Finance Board
Tracking the flow of money coming and money going out on a monthly basis is a great habit. Analyzing and controlling the cash flow through proper budgeting is an even better habit!
Pin 2. Investment
Making regular investments can build great wealth over time. A diversified portfolio with multiple assets built on a strong foundation can give financial security for years to come. You can start with stocks, bonds and ETFs then level up your game to stock options, if you feel confident about it.
We don’t want anything bad happen to us, nonetheless we should have risk mitigation plans in place to cut down the severity of a bad event. Having the right insurance coverage helps us achieve that.
Every drop counts when it comes to preparing for financial independence and retirement. The earlier we strategize and start contributing, the more time the nest gets to grow.
Beginner’s Guide to Personal Finance
10 Steps to Manage Money Better
Newest Blog Posts
What does Dividend Aristocrat mean? A stock that pays dividends, has increased dividends consistently for the last 25 years is called a dividend aristocrat stock. The dividend aristocrats are well est…
Here’s a list of 10 great financial decisions you can make for a better, financially secure life. Take a look and consider implementing most, if not all, of them in your life. 1. Save for Rainy …
What is Bitcoin? As we have mentioned here, Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. It was created in the year 2009 by a person (or entity) named Satoshi Nakam…
Stock Order Types As investors, we must know about various tools available to us for controlling the buying and selling price of a stock. Unfortunately, many investors just use the plain ‘buy/se…
At some point in your life, the thought must have run through your mind – ‘let’s open a cafe or a sports bar.’ What’s better than having a business and being able to enjo…
The Endless Loop of Paycheck to Paycheck Lifestyle Why do we need the financial freedom flywheel? Here’s why – the general paycheck to paycheck lifestyle looks something like this – …
Fresh from the Blog
- Dividend AristocratsWhat does Dividend Aristocrat mean? A stock that pays dividends, has increased dividends consistently for… Read More »Dividend Aristocrats
- 10 Great Financial Decisions To MakeHere’s a list of 10 great financial decisions you can make for a better, financially… Read More »10 Great Financial Decisions To Make
- Is The World Adopting Bitcoin?What is Bitcoin? As we have mentioned here, Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new… Read More »Is The World Adopting Bitcoin?
- Stock Order TypesStock Order Types As investors, we must know about various tools available to us for… Read More »Stock Order Types
- How To Open a Sports Bar Business?At some point in your life, the thought must have run through your mind –… Read More »How To Open a Sports Bar Business?
- Financial Freedom Flywheel: Key To Quit Living Paycheck To Paycheck!The Endless Loop of Paycheck to Paycheck Lifestyle Why do we need the financial freedom… Read More »Financial Freedom Flywheel: Key To Quit Living Paycheck To Paycheck!
- What is a SPAC?A hot topic in the finance world in recent months, SPAC stands for Special Purpose… Read More »What is a SPAC?
- Starbucks Consumer vs InvestorHere’s a quick take on how the consumer vs investor mindset would have played out… Read More »Starbucks Consumer vs Investor
- What is an NFT (Non-Fungible Token)?If you follow the news at all, you might be wondering ‘What is an NFT… Read More »What is an NFT (Non-Fungible Token)?
Read more: Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Bitcoins, Alternative Investing, Dividends.
Useful Tools: Student Loan Payoff Calculator | Mortgage Payoff Calculator
Updated: November 19, 2021 by FinPins